Cufic Lane Loop walk

Tuttors Hill

Tuttors Hill

Cufic Lane takes its name from a ship rescued from a storm in the Atlantic in the late 1800s, and the captain of the rescue ship, Captain Lewis, built Cufic House at the top of the lane, with the £6,800 salvage award he received. This walk goes through the lower gorge then up around this hillside with great views across the Cheddar Valley and towards the sea, dropping back down into the quaint back streets of Cheddar.

A short walk with moderate gradient, finishing at the Riverside Inn.

pdf-icon

Cufic loop walk (1012 downloads)